Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Baby Time!

We have a new niece!
Emery Charlotte B. was born Jan. 3, 2009
She weighs 7 lbs, 11 oz and is 21.5 "

It's nice because Emery and Katy share the same middle name.

Katharina Charlotte was named after her mother, maternal great-grandmother and paternal grandmother.  

Emery is a name that her parents liked and she is named after her paternal grandmother also.

We can't wait to meet her in person.







We also have a new nephew!


Travis Paul L. was born Jan. 30, 2009. 

He weighed 8 lbs, 14 oz. and was 23" long!
Both my brother and my sister in law are tall (6'5" & around 6"?) so I'm not surprised that Travis is such a big baby. 

Travis is a name his parents liked and he's named after his maternal grandfather.

I only a photo from his birth so I'll post some sweet baby photos when I get them.

We can't wait to meet Travis in person.

In case you're counting, the kids have 3 new cousins within the past 8 months; 

Luke V. July 2008
Emery B. January 2009
Travis L. January 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. Have a great day!