Thursday, February 19, 2009

family time

We had a short but lovely visit with my sister in law, L. this week. She's such a sweetheart and I always enjoy spending time with her. It was nice to catch up and for the kiddos to spend time with her. Whenever we spend time with family it reminds me of how nice it would be to have family members living closer to us.  Ever since I left for University, I've lived hours and hours from family. Well, there was the period I lived in NY and was fairly close to my brothers; that was fun. The past 15 years I've lived states or even continents away from my family. My parents are now 3 hours away and I think that's the closest we've lived in ages. I'm grateful that we can visit our families and they visit us and that I have good friends here...and across the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. Have a great day!