Friday, August 15, 2008

well....

Sorry I've been remiss about posting. We just got back from vacation (that was so much fun it deserves it's own post and photos) and now we are recouping. Let's see, I've been busy taking care of fevers, tonsillitis, strep throat, cranky kids. We had an awesome house sitter/dog walker! Thanks tons Lindsey. Little Miss S. looks so innocent BUT she got into my makeup TWO days in a row. Before you think, "why didn't you put it away somewhere safe?" I did! I hid it in the far recess of my bathroom and she still found it the next day. What you can't see here is the mess on the rest of her body, on the rug, on the bedding and you can imagine what else. Lest you think this is all she did, the little minx cut her own hair yesterday!! Yes, it's too unbearable to post a picture. The makeup picture is before this travesty. When I came downstairs from taking care of my feverish toddler and nauseous preschooler, I found huge chunks of 4-5" lengths of beautiful blond hair. Scattered all over the front room. Enough to build a bird's nest. Argh. And the start of school is just around the corner. So if you'll forgive me my lax posting, I promise I'll update on all of the wonderful stuff going on in our lives soon.
Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. That picture is too precious!
    My son did the same thing with the makeup. I have light rugs and bedding in my bedroom and he got a hold of a bronzer!! Hope everyone is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable. Even covered in make up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For more information about tonsillitis and related treatment options visit http://www.itonsil.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. Have a great day!