Friday, August 1, 2008

drumroll please...


I'll get straight to it, the winner of the Design Your Own Travel Mug is.... Nicole.   I'm looking forward to working with you to design your custom mug.  A big thank you to EVERYONE who posted a comment and played by my rules. (wink)  I was excited to read so much positive feedback and hope that maybe I've introduced you to a new product.  If you are interested in placing an order, contact me or visit my website; www.maddymoo.com/kathieb.htm

Have a great weekend!  *hugs*

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You've won one of my custom made bracelet! I can't wait to work with you to make it something that you'll adore and love to wear!

    :) Angie
    dancing.wallflower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Nicole!

    Thanks for hosting this fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. Have a great day!