Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pink Daisies


Well, she did it. Awhile back I mentioned to K. that she could get her ears pierced. What I didn't expect was for her to take me up on it. So, a promise is a promise and she and I had a special day last week. We went together to swimming lessons and then headed to the mall. She had 2nd thoughts when the gals (yes, there were two there thankfully) got ready to go but she really wanted them so she regrouped. It was over before she knew it, all of the tears were in anticipation of what to expect, not the actual piercing (or "getting your ears pinched, as little S. says). She was so pleased!!

We went over to Silver Diner for a late lunch and K. got to order whatever she wanted. That could only mean chocolate chip pancakes. We had a lovely afternoon and she's been showing them off to EVERYONE.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I actually just got my ears pierced a couple of years ago and am so glad I finally did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She looks so grown up with those. BTW, just love your pink and green blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. Have a great day!