Monday, July 21, 2008

Online Bargains

I realized I had some Pottery Barn gift cards burning a hole in my preppy purse for some time now.  After browsing through all of their online stores, look what I came up with.
And at bargain prices!!  I ordered the pique Queen duvet cover in pink (see the sham for the color swatch) for $29!! I didn't monogram though because I wasn't sure which of the girls was going to use it and I didn't want to buy 2 of the same.  Then I bought golf course pillowcases for $1.99 for 2!!  I mean, come on.  They were out of the sheets but I'll just put them on when I have the khaki sheets on.  Too cute - DH is an avid golfer.  The jewelry boxes were inexpensive also.  I can't remember how much the large one was but the small one was $4.99!  I never get deals like this. Check out Pottery Barn Kids and PBTeen for your own specials.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pink and green jewelry box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love Pottery Barn.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

    ♥ Melissa~
    Pink Paper Peppermints

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink and green! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. Have a great day!